Working at Horizon Pharma is more than a job – it’s personal. We define success by a different set of numbers: the number of lives touched, the number of lives changed, the number of lives saved. We’re a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who are inspired to do more because we know we’re a part of something bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help patients live up to theirs.
- Develop, deploy and communicate category management plans to ensure achievement of quality, delivery and cost goals are met for assigned categories
- Manage stakeholder engagement, collaboration of teams and supplier relationships
- Manage stakeholder engagement and alignment throughout the end-to-end sourcing process
- Consult with department leadership and internal stakeholders in matters related to procurement; translate Horizon’s strategies into operational results.
- Manage supplier relationships and contracts for assigned categories .
- Drive continuous reduction in total cost of ownership across all categories.
- Develop supplier risk management profile for assigned categories.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), functional leaders, and legal to communicate, develop strategic sourcing initiatives with a high degree of stakeholder collaboration, solicit feedback, and refine the strategic procurement process.
- Maintain and establish consistent contracting policies and procedures that comply with existing laws, regulations, and Horizon policies. Stay informed of changes to regulations or potential legislation and be proactive in developing policies and procedures for compliance with any changes.
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon Pharma plc does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing this application or at any time during the application process, should contact the Human Resources Department.