ECS is seeking a Sr. Capture Manager to support efforts across all business units. This role will be responsible for leading capture activities, and supporting winning proposals. The Sr. Capture Manager will create capture plans, interact with potential customer(s) and industry partners, qualify opportunities, and support proposal activities. The candidate will support captures for opportunities greater than $50M and associated with one or many of the following functional areas: cybersecurity, cloud, enterprise IT services, and software development.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Works with Business Development, Account Leads, and Business Units to identify and qualify opportunities and grow the pipeline
- Leads development and implementation of the Capture Plan encompassing Win Strategy, Price to Win etc.
- Forms and leads the Capture Team
- Identifies requirements for capture team members & sets their objectives
- Identifies opportunities, and evaluates and prioritizes opportunities based on ECS' ability to pursue and win
- Leads customer requirement influencing strategy, requirement interpretation and solution generation
- Leads partnering / teaming strategy
- Leads stakeholder management and keeps the Leadership Team informed and engaged, including timely escalation of issues needing resolution
- Supports the customer relationship management strategy and engages senior executives in contact activity
- Leads Black Hat reviews
- Lead capture on opportunities targeted greater than $50M
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 8 years of directly related Business Development and / or Capture experience
- Successful experience leading capture teams in pursuit of proposal efforts greater than $50M
- Successful past performance developing customer relationships, developing a qualified pipeline, building industry relationships, and leading capture efforts
- Experience working with technical teams to develop and evolve win strategies, key offer elements, competitive discriminators and resulting win themes
- Strong briefing and writing skills
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the federal government acquisition and budgeting processes.