Adobe’s Campaign Unit is looking for a hardworking, proactive Senior Enterprise Account Executive. The Enterprise AE is responsible for the end-to-end management of the Adobe Campaign Unit's existing new and client relationships within accounts falling within the territory and will primarily focus on cross channel campaign solutions. Measures of success include revenue delivered vs. targets, up-sell and optimization effectiveness, client satisfaction and retention levels, and contribution to overall sales team and business unit.
Role will work remotely from a home office so must live close to a major airport. Ideal location would be Chicagoland area. Commercial territory will cover Illinois, Iowa, Kansas & Missouri
- Drive specific product revenue in the territory.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with partners by understanding their needs and business objectives.
- Track, monitor and report performance for each AE introducing Adobe Campaign products in the accounts.
- Perform outbound contact to existing customers to sell additional services.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our service offerings.
- Convert customer problems into sales opportunities
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Work with various AE's within Adobe to drive revenue opportunities in the region, they must have Marketing Automation, Email and Cross Channel Campaign background and ability to work with a team of other cross functional product AE's.
- Minimum 7+ years proven track record of enterprise level direct sales expertise into Retail, FSI & other Enterprise accounts. 10 years’ + experience highly preferred. Prior success in carrying a $2M + quota also preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of web content management, email marketing campaign management and/or targeting required. Prior experience selling into the CMO and/or Marketing business unit highly desired. Experience in selling Saas also required.
- Proven Track record selling Complex Enterprise Solutions required.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Sales and Process as well as the ability to forge and maintain good business relationships.
- Demonstrated analytical and computer skills.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach.
- Proven experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess partnership performance and make recommendations for each account.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, partnering with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Production & Marketing.
- Strong understanding of Web and Marketing technologies.
- Creative problem-solving approach.