$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Provide insight and technical leadership in the area of knowledge management of CAE processes and data to enhance the product development process. Automation Engineer will design, program, simulate and test automated processes to complete exact tasks in the areas of CAE, reporting and data management. This role will impact speed, data quality, knowledge capture, and decision making within the design and analysis process, ultimately supporting the product development of new vehicles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Automation; Lean automation of CAE processes and tools, with continuousimprovement.
2. Data Management; Share and manage global data and knowledge efficiently.
3. Dashboards; Create design dashboards for fast early design input andmonitoring progress.
4. Methods Development; Implementation of customer focused Polaris specificCAE tools and best practices.
6. Stretch Assignments: Work includes exposure to many vehicles and typesof problems, including stretch opportunities outside of core responsibilities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
US - Minneapolis, MN or Sunnyvale, CA or Battle Ground, WA or Novi, MI
Master's Degree or MBA Preferred
Years of Experience Required
5 Years Experience
Valid Through: 2019-11-1