We are looking for a Senior C++ developer with experience working with event based high performance distributed software, running on Linux.
- Design, Architect, implement, and code new features for innovative storage products for cloud infrastructure.
- Implement and validate state-of-the art solutions that meet or exceed current and future products.
- Optimize and tune storage stacks to achieve breakthrough performance and latency.
- Takes complete ownership of a module and grow into an SME (Subject Matter Expert).
- Skills and Experience:
- C++, Linux,implementation Systems Programming, Cloud Cluster containers, Python (nice to have)
- BS/M.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 5 years' experience in Architecting and developing clustered systems.
- Strong Experience with Systems Programming.
- Strong software engineering skills with efficient, maintainable and testable C/C++ Linux/Unix Programming