Quidel’s Sr. Business Transformation lead – Commercial will be responsible for improving commercial operational models and will be part of teams responsible for changing the essence of Quidel. To scale for anticipated organic and inorganic company growth, this person will work with our Commercial Operations team to update, streamline, and automated processes from contact to contract, from contract to revenue, and throughout the contract life cycle. As the anticipated growth occurs, the role will continuously evaluate and improve processes to accommodate a greater and more diverse portfolio of product families, markets, and customers.
- Defines and documents key cross-functional business processes, with a focus to improve and streamline them to deliver improved business value. Understands the “big picture” implications of process changes and can apply that knowledge.
- Manages improvement projects of significant substance. Champions and drives change initiatives. Has the ability to confront change resistance in a positive, respectful, and creative way. Thrives on ambiguity and developing solutions.
- Partners with Executives and Department heads to evaluate operational effectiveness and develop a roadmap of initiatives to drive operational excellence and scale the business for growth.
- Program manages portfolio of smaller improvement projects to redesign functional processes and systems necessary to realize operational improvements and KPI Targets.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, related discipline or equivalent experience required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in transactional process change management engaging with the executive-level required
- Senior certifications in TQM, LEAN or Six Sigma such as Blackbelt is strongly preferred but extensive equivalent work experience will be considered.