$80K — $100K *
1. Performs tasks associated with running the group by leading in the implementation of operating policies, procedures, time management and estimating techniques and documentation. Makes and evaluates recommendations for changes in business processes to Senior Manger. Implements standards and operating methodologies to ensure the integrity, consistency, security, quality and performance of each technology across the organization.
2. Provides immediate assistance when application problems prevent timely completion of production or cause other service interruptions. Works in a calm and logical manner with users, IS staff and vendors to resolve problems. Provides team with assistance and guidance for escalation.
3. Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of all business units supported by his/her group. Is able to give an in depth description of what type of services each business unit provides, what the internal organization of each business type is, and the basic job functions of staff within that organization.
4. Demonstrates “expert user” knowledge for all HCR Manor Care technology, standard applications, and custom and third party business applications, within his/her group’s area of responsibility to ensure user satisfaction and productivity.
5. Leads projects that enhance the quality and efficiency of support; Leads other staff in support of major or complex projects; Acts as a liaison for major products or projects, working with other corporate departments and third-party vendors as needed.
6. Works to ensure that service level agreements with all appropriate HCR Manor Care business units are maintained and ensures all services provided are executed in accordance with those agreements. Notifies senior manager of possible shortfalls in a timely manner.
7. Provides effective written and verbal communication to senior manager, peers and other HCR Manor Care personnel related to the status of day-to-day operations, new initiatives and issues, in accordance with the format and time frames determined by the senior manager.
8. Acts as a consultant and resource to the Senior Manager and other team members. Assists Senior Manager in carrying out supervisory responsibilities as assigned.
9. Recommends new ways of using software tools to improve workflow, eliminate labor intensive and time-consuming tasks and to increase quality.
10. Demonstrates effective business and technical writing skills, and is responsible for writing user guides, implementation plans, testing procedures, general communications and other personal computing documentation required to support the user base.
11. Develops relationships and strong lines of communication with corporate and field business groups to foster a better understanding of the factors that influence the business units or areas that his/her support group has responsibility for.
12. Consistently models the highest levels of support orientation and professionalism; Sets a good example for others.
13. Follows HCR Manor Care procedures to remain in compliance with, all warranty, registration and licensing restrictions associated with infrastructure devices, operating software, applications and services.
14. Demonstrates a caring attitude toward HCR Manor Care’s residents, family members, employees and other company guests as the need arises.
15. Consistently models the highest levels of support orientation and professionalism. Achieves annual targeted goals in Customer Service skill development. Sets a good example for others.
16. Performs all other duties as assigned.
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree.
2. Experience: Five to seven years professional experience in information technology consulting experience (business development, engagement management and service delivery) with 3 years supervisory experience and 1 year managing projects and team leadership experience.
3. Physical Demands: Primarily sedentary in nature, but may be physically demanding from time to time, lifting 30 pound maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying such articles as computers, monitors, etc.; climbing, talking, hearing, stooping, kneeling, near visual acuity, crouching, far visual acuity, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, field of vision
4. Working Conditions: Primarily inside in well-lighted, well-ventilated areas
5. Principal Contacts: Home office staff, facility staff, outside consultants and vendors, Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers of HCR Manor Care business units.
6. General Requirements: Must be capable of executing all terms and conditions set forth in the HCR Manor Care Employee Handbook, including, but not limited to:
a. Works in a safety-conscious manner which ensures that safe work practices are used in order not to pose a risk to self or others in the workplace.
b. Complies with company policies and procedures and local, state, and federal regulations.
c. Adheres to policy on Drug Free Workplace.
d. Interacts in a tactful, diplomatic, and humanistic manner with residents, families, visitors, and co-workers to provide a safe, efficient, and therapeutically effective caring environment which ensures the self-respect, personal dignity, rights and physical safety of each resident and center guest.
e. Maintains a dependable attendance record and adheres to standards of cleanliness, grooming, hygiene, and dress code.
f. Takes positive action to ensure equal opportunity in the conduct of all business activities without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, age, national origin, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other legally protected category.
Valid through: 12/22/2020
$80K — $100K
13 days ago