he Senior Lead Business Systems Analyst is responsible for working with stakeholders throughout the enterprise to determining which technological changes will drive efficiencies in the workplace. This role will elicit, specify, implement, and test changes to improve efficiencies within operations. The Sr. Lead Business Systems Analyst can successfully transition to unfamiliar business and systems domains with minimal guidance.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Agile development process using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Serves as SME initially leading all Supply Chain functional requirements an changes.
- Effectively verifies and validates requirements through testing; ensures that all requirements support the delivery of business value, fulfills goals and objectives, and meets all stakeholder needs.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Manage release activities across multiple technical platforms.
- Work with Project Managers, Product Owners and Business Managers to define project scope, budget estimate, skill-set requirements and ROI for business initiatives.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
- 10+ years of supporting a services environment supporting field operations
- Experience working in a productized Agile development environment
- Experience in improving and maintaining effective documentation processing systems
- Experience in working within a matrixed environment
- Strong experience and knowledge of IFS
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Management or equivalent technical area.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong proficiency of PC skills to include Excel and Visio
- Ability to perform successfully under time constraints
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and acuity
- Detail-oriented and ability to execute an action plan