Working in a global environment, this position serves as a primary contact to our business partners in the Order to Cash process area. The person in this position works with our business partners to define and scope objectives for system solutions to meet business requirements in SAPSales and Distribution module, Logistic Execution, and inter company processes. The ideal candidate must support all phases of a project life cycle including design, development, testing, training and documentation, and change management requirements.
- Provide business analysis and process design/redesign expertise in one or more functional areas within the enterprise, specifically in the analysis of SAP SD/LE module
- Maintain consistency of the SAP SD configuration area across all business units globally, configure processes within R/3 on schedule in key areas of Sales and Distribution including but not limited to pricing, commissions, inter-company, Shipping, ATP, Outputs, IDOCs
- Act as a liaison between IT and our business partners, manage functional projects through the project lifecycle as lead from start to finish for smaller projects
- Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions
- Provide accurate project estimates system configuration, unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance, and deployment on transitioning projects to ongoing change requests, and providing post-implementation support as needed
- Collaborate in planning, design, development and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications
- Lead continuous improvement opportunities and appropriately challenge processes to ensure global consistency
- Troubleshoot complex business and technical problems, work closely with SAP development/BI/BASIS/Change Management team as part of regular deployments and other activities and adhere to Qorvo IT SAP standards
- Develop and retain relevant SAP skills – including participating in user groups, training, conferences and professional associations and cross train other members/ associates where and when appropriate
- BS / BA in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, or related field
- 10+ years of SAP SD/LE experience with an emphasis on design, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Experience in at least 4 full life cycle SAP SD implementations, including testing, training and documentation
- Experience with: Preparation of functional specifications, configuration and testing of SD Module Integration of SD with MM, FI, SAP Intercompany settings, configuration and designing, Outputs, IDOC set up
- Must have a debugging skill of 7/10 ratings due to customized nature of the landscape
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to translate complex business concepts and technical terms
- Good knowledge of SAP structures, configuration standards, object dependencies and experience with user exits, security, PI, EDI
- International SAP project experience is a plus
- Experience integrating with other modules such as FI is highly recommended
- Also experience in China VAT, import/export processes will be a plus
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
Job ID: 0005865