Job ID: 0006316 Description:
Qorvo is an E-Verify employer.
Site: NC - Greensboro
Business Title: Sr Business Systems Analyst
Shift: Normal Day
As a Sr Business Systems Analyst, you will be part of the SAP Supply Chain Team under Qorvo’s IT Enterprise Business Applications organization.
You will be the “go-to” hands on Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Qorvo’s Supply Chain, World Wide Global Planning and Operations technical solutions across multiple technologies/platforms.
You will define the future technology footprint and solutions roadmap that will enable Qorvo to achieve strategic business objectives within this functional area.
You will solve complex techno functional challenges by providing holistic and scalable solution designs with overall guidance and oversight to various product/implementation/system change initiatives in SAP Material Management & Production Planning areas. In addition, you will communicate the solutions and roadmap to business and technology leaders, achieve buy-in from all stakeholders and ensure that solutions achieve Qorvo’s business goals and adhere to enterprise architecture standards.
You will adhere to the IT processes and methodologies in regard to Change Management, Release Management, Test Management, SDLC etc and provide leadership in maturing them
Description of Responsibilities:
- Create the “to-be” technology footprint, develop solutions roadmap and phased implementation approach to achieve strategic business objectives within Supply Chain, Planning and Operations.
- Analyze existing SAP MM, PP, QM & IM technology issues and propose short, mid and long-term solutions.
- Evangelize the “to-be” technology stack with relevant business and technology stakeholders.
- Transform requirements into detailed solution architecture deliverables for strategic initiatives within the assigned functional area.
- Define and incorporate non-functional and cross-functional requirements into proposed solutions.
- Actively participate as a member of the delivery team in providing and ensuring optimal design solutions are understood and adopted
- Lead and facilitate cross functional solution design discussions with Business Process Owners, solution architect, business analysts and developers
- Work with Domain Architects (including Data, Infrastructure, Application and Security architects) to ensure that solution architecture aligns with system design guidelines and enterprise architecture standards.
- Participate in business, data, application and infrastructure planning, providing insight into the future of the technology footprint within the assigned functional area.
- Evaluate new technologies and create proposals for their adoption based on business goals, investments, benefits and risks
- Foster innovation and implement creative out-of-the-box ideas by conducting brainstorming sessions, hackathons and other innovation events
- Perform hands-on work related to system configuration etc. Document business requirements, Business process flows, functional specs and solution designs.
- Coach, mentor and guide solution delivery and operations teams to effectively leverage the technology footprint.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with business and technical leaders
- Ensure the stability and scalability of SAP SCM solution and its cross functional integration.
- Provide continued leadership and oversight in adhering and maturing IT processes
- 10+ years of cumulative work experience
- 5+ years of relevant architectureexperience
- 5+ years of hands-on techno functional experience in SAP Supply Chain Area
- Strong SAP knowledge in SAP MM, PP, QM & IM modules
- Solid experience with IT processes related to Change management, Release Management and SDLC
- Knowledge in sales and operations (S&OP) planning and demand management processes is a huge plus
- Experience in S/4 HANA, IBP, Ariba and APO is highly desirable
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or Business
- Strong oral & written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Broad and deep experience in Supply Chain, Advanced Planning, Warehouse Operations, Costing and Procurement business processes and related technical solution