What you will do
- Deliver business solutions that enable global and local business teams.
- Executes transparent IT processes for full solution lifecycle.
- Drives continuous improvement in solution performance, reliability, compliance, and efficiency.
- Proactively drives solution usage and simplification with business partners.
- Strategically develops and executes solution roadmap that aligns to business strategy and measurably drives business KPIs.
- Consistently grows expertise in business processes and enabling technologies.
How you will do it
- Drive and influence the delivery of solutions across assigned eco system incorporating multiple global locations with a specific focus on specified businesses.
- Provides leadership on the development of technical specifications per business requirements translation.
- Lead the successful delivery of systems, managing the implementation process end-to-end.
- Designs and develops industry leading process improvements within technology environment ahead of any migration activity using their understanding of all end to end functional processes including sourcing, procurement and manufacturing.
- Coach, establish and influences the usage of technical best practices across the operations organization.
- Coordinates and ensures data governance methodologies are adhered to within our regulated environment.
- Job Specifics
- Coordinate with project manager, business analysts, technical architects, developers and QA teams on the delivery of solutions globally for across BSNA Service business functions spanning Fire, Security and HVAC domains
- Responsible for managing and developing technical blueprint within Service business using platforms such as Oracle Service Cloud, Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Field Service Cloud, ensuring quality of delivery from Managed Services
- Drives simplification of the technical blueprint in collaboration with Solution Architect and Business Systems Analyst and assist in implementation plan
- Ensures technical component implementations for service solutions are consistent and following defined standards while driving cost efficiency in this solution delivery
- Coordinates technical design of integration points while accountable for ensuring that our next generation technology allows for seamless integration and innovation.
- Applies leading edge knowledge to drive strategic direction of the function and the business in partnership with senior leaders
- Drives component level re-use and maintaining a library of all components and their uses.
- Conducts and approves integration testing and provides support during user acceptance testing
- Supports the creation of the solution cut over and deployment plans
- Supports the creation of the operational run book for the support team
- Delivers new solution support training and materials
- Contribute to growing expertise within Solution Centre team across other Technical Architects, Business System Analysts and Management Services to deliver value to our stakeholders
- Support Solution Architect, Technical Architect and PMO Program Managers in delivery of BSNA Service Roadmap
- Interacts with IT business partnership teams on solution use and development.
- Engage with SI partners and suppliers on solution proposals.
- Facilitate technical delivery with Managed Services
- Collaborates with Global Infrastructure Architects
- Support solution operations leader to improve reliability and efficiency
What we look for
Preferred 5+ years of IT work experience building enterprise applications, particularly in the following areas/technologies:
- Service – Oracle Service Cloud, Oracle Field Service Cloud, Oracle Engagement Cloud
- Integration – MuleSoft, Oracle Integration Cloud
- Web – Oracle Application Server, WebSphere Application Server, Java
- Cloud – Heroku
- Database – Oracle, SQL Server
- Mobility – Xamarin, Oracle
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.