- Responsible for preparing well documented functional specifications for , test plans, test cases and execution of test cases. Responsible for research analysis of complex data ensuring functional design of assigned projects is accurate.
- Automate repeating processes & test case executions including smoke, regression tests.
- Meet with business client to discuss requested application changes related to an enterprise-wide or business initiative, compliance/regulatory requirement, required system change due to contractual agreement or system maintenance (business as usual [BAU]) ensuring a thorough understanding of specifications for assigned applications. Participate in design discussions and document/deliver required functional specifications.
- Participate in meetings with lines of business to identify their requirements in how an application looks and feels to the end user and provide feedback to clients regarding business requirements to ensure technology applications support internal/external customer needs and products/services as provided by lines of business. Review business requirements with technology team to ensure understanding of project requirements.
- Serve as subject matter expert to consult and advise on how applications may be impacted by enterprise-wide initiatives, like an acquisition or major change in products/services provided to customers.
- Participate in and document data mapping for integration of systems, conversion, and acquisition-related projects to understand how applications may need to change or be impacted by enterprise-wide initiatives, like regulatory requirements, other system enhancements or business initiatives.
- Ensure efficient and timely resolution of issues arising from testing or implementation to ensure expected performance. Ensure issues, incidences and questions are documented, reported and resolved as required.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
Combined minimum of 5 years' higher education and/or operational/business analytics experience
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong organizational skills
Strong time management skills
Strong lateral thinking skills
Strong problem-solving skills
Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent software packages
Excellent problem solving skills to assist in issue resolution
Education and Experience Preferred:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in Collection, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, Repo and remarketing business line
- Worked on CACS 9.x versions
- Advance understanding of System admin configuration in CACS 9.x platforms.
- Experience in Agile methodologies, techniques & skills.