he Senior Business Systems Analyst, Lead to Cash, is responsible for the design, delivery, and support of application solutions for Lead to Cash business processes including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Technical Service, eCommerce, Distribution, Invoicing, Credit, Accounts Receivable.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst, Lead to Cash will engage business stakeholders to: elicit and define business requirements; design, develop, and implement solutions that meet business needs; collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement integrated solutions; drive deployment of solutions including end user training and communications; support production systems including analyzing and resolving production problems and end user service requests.
The role requires strong technical abilities within application design, configuration, implementation, and support, especially with SAP solutions; building and maintaining relationships with business stakeholders; understanding of business processes; ability to work with cross-functional teams; basic project management skills; and strong communication skills. The role will interface with multiple departments including Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Customer Service, Manufacturing, Distribution, Sourcing, and Finance. The role will interface with multiple locations including Corporate Headquarters in Elmhurst, IL; Distribution Centers across US and Canada; Technical Service Center in Tucson, AZ; Manufacturing in Nogales, MX.
- Bachelor's in Information Systems or equivalent required. Masters in Computer Science a strong plus.
- Minimum 7 years total experience in Information Technology, preferably applications development or configuration.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience with SAP SD/LE including hands-on configuration.
- At least one full lifecycle implementation of SAP including Blueprint phase.
- Minimum 5 years working with business processes related to Lead to Cash such as inquiries, quotes, pricing, customer master, order management, customer service, ATP, deliveries, logistics, transportation planning, invoicing.
- Experience with salesforcea plus.
- Experience in global environments a strong plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Senior Business Systems Analyst Core Job Knowledge & Skills:
- Expert knowledge of core systems and expertise in configuration and customization in all functions within one or more business areas. Able to architect and design robust, sustainable technical solutions in their functional area(s) including how the solution will interact with other functional areas. Able to work cross-functionally with other technical resources to ensure complete, thorough, end-to-end solutions.
- Excellent skills in systems analysis, problem analysis, debugging, troubleshooting, and technical error resolution. Can facilitate small groups to analyze/debug/resolve problems.
- Solid knowledge of software development lifecycle; able to manage solutions through entire SDLC from design through development, testing, and deployment including release and change management. Proactively supports business deployment including communications and training.
- Excellent business requirements analysis skills. Able to work with business stakeholders, understand needs, produce alternatives with recommendations. Strong ability to communicate technical topics clearly with business stakeholders.
- Possesses deep technical knowledge in multiple areas and strong breadth of knowledge across related areas and integrations.
- Excellent data analysis skills; strong understanding of business operational reporting needs and how to meet those needs effectively with a variety of systems solutions. Strong working knowledge of core systems data models and able to translate meaning of data to business stakeholders.