You are a passionate Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst - You understand that effective solution development requires going above and beyond. You take pride in making a lasting impression. Your current position has limitations and you seek a bigger job with a bigger impact. Your job search has many options, but you want to distinguish the jobs from the true career opportunities… which one is truly going to allow you to shine?
Assurant is looking to hire a Sr. Contact Center Business Analyst to deliver excellent customer experience and support to our internal clients within Assurant’s contact centers. The Contact Center Development team provides valuable high quality and cost savings enhancements to the contact center software and ensures its reliability.
In general, the Business Systems Analyst contributes broad experience and a high level of expertise in multiple business processes and multiple systems functionality. This lead position provides technical expertise and team leadership on major, complex initiatives. The position may have responsibility in giving work direction, mentoring or in providing input to employee reviews for junior Business Systems Analysts. On project assignments of high risk and complexity, the position leads, directs activities, and participates in requirement definition, research, analysis, testing, reporting, training, and documentation.
- 6+ years of professional experience as a Business Systems Analyst in an Information Technology environment
- 3+ years of recent experience with Contact Center / IVR Systems (Cisco Unified IP (preferred), Avaya, Genesys, NICE, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related area
- Experience with Cisco technologies for Contact Centers is highly desirable
- Experience with Call Center systems - IVR/VRU, CTI, Workforce Management, Call Reporting, Call Scripting and Routing is highly desirable
- Experience with Voice User Interface (VUI) design and caller usability
- Knowledge of Speech Recognition technology, preferably Nuance
- Experience with Call Center Analytics
- BA certification
- Project management experience
- Ability to apply broad business knowledge and practical experience to the analysis / solution generation process
- Ability to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions, and understand and apply business vision and direction
- Ability to influence customer experience by providing usability recommendations
- Ability to perform and coordinate system testing cycle, issues tracking, and resolution
- Experience in agile development
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to management, team members, business and technology professionals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Great attitude