$80K — $100K *
Solves organizational information problems by analyzing business processes, gathering requirements, and designing, documenting, and implementing software solutions. Works independently and as a member of a team to re-engineer business processes across multiple business functions. including manufacturing, logistics, finance, and supply chain.
• Supports the accomplishment of business objectives by studying business functions; gathers relevant information; evaluates and documents business user requirements.
• Designs software systems based on requirements; designs interfaces between systems; constructs workflow charts and diagrams; studies system capabilities; writes clear specifications.
• Configures purchased software systems based on user requirements; can articulate the capabilities and limitations of purchased software solutions
• Improves existing systems or processes by assessing the current environment and recommending alternative feasible solutions.
• Leads projects, which entails monitoring the work of internal and external IT professionals.
• Prepares project-phase plans and implementation schedules, plans and conducts meetings and workshops relative to these project plans, and communicates project status reporting to IT management.
• Ensures that projects remain on track by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
• Acts as a liaison with other departments, divisions, and organizations.
• Writes system policies and procedures to ensure process and data integrity.
• Writes and maintains documentation for end-users. Writes scripts for help desk support. Develops training documentation for system users.
• Provides on-call support during off-hours when needed.
• Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable policies. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
• This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or Engineering plus 3 years of systems analysis experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; or Master’s Degree plus 1) year of systems analysis experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility or 7 years of systems analysis experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Computer skill requirements include: basic MS Word and PowerPoint; intermediate MS Excel.
• Required to provide on-call support during off-hours when needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or Engineering plus 5 years of systems analysis experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; or Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or Engineering plus 3 years of systems analysis experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; or 9 years of systems analysis experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience documenting requirements using a formal modeling tools like UML, flow charts, sequence diagrams.
• Experience gathering requirements and eliciting feedback via stakeholder analysis, developing use cases and building mockups or prototypes
• Project management experience.
• Experience with business process reengineering
• Experience with various systems architectures including, client-server, web-based, service oriented.
• Experience with TCP/IP networks.
• Knowledge of relational database design fundamentals.
• Experience in manufacturing, logistics or accounting.
• Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP).
• Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL).
• Experience reading, analyzing, and interpreting common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
• Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
• Experience interpreting an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Experience resolving conflict and managing customer expectations.
• Experience completing assignments that are broad in nature, usually requiring originality and ingenuity. Has latitude for unreviewed action or decision.
• Knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures in this field of specialization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
Valid through: 4/19/2021
$100K — $150K
5 days ago