We are looking for Sr. Business Systems Analyst ( CLM / ECLM Project ) for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: Sr. Business Systems Analyst ( CLM / ECLM Project )
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The Processing Analyst (BSA) is a technology role responsible for the processing of a bulk training assignment in the learning management system.
- The analyst will be working with stakeholders to produce, analyze, and execute training assignments to meet business needs. Must be able to follow the IT change management process, self-starter with excellent organization skills and learning aptitude.
- The BSA will report into the IT Global Shared Services team supporting enterprise systems.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a business systems analysis or equivalent role (Required)
- Strong exposure and experience with System Implementation across global organizations (Required)
- Strong Business Acumen in requirements gathering (functional and system), prioritization, and software release management. (Required)
- Commanding knowledge of APIs, flat file integration, and web services.
- Experience with identifying, integrating, and managing SaaS solutions and external vendors.
- Prior experience working in the Medical / Pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- Experience supporting end-users for SaaS applications as Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 support role.
- Experience in implementing (in the BSA capacity) CLM projects(highly preferred)
- Experience with Kaizen or Six Sigma methodology (strong plus)
- Global system implementations (strong plus)
- Perform system configuration and enhancements to SaaS solutions preferably contract management systems such as Apptus, Icertis, SpringCM.
- Capture current state business process using workflows in Visio
- Work with business stakeholders to create a future state process flow in Visio
- Capture integration requirements needed to connect SaaS solutions with other applications.
- Create system design document
- Create requirements design document
- Create requirements traceability matrix
- Create system-level process flows and sequence diagrams
- Capture and document technical functional and non-functional requirements
- Collect and analyze the project's business requirements
- Capture detailed notes and action items for meetings
- Communicate status updates to business stakeholders
- Coordinate activities across other teams, inform stakeholders, and accountable for own deliverables
- Communicate effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product's functional requirements
- Obtain sign-off from business and IT stakeholders
- Design and execute test scripts and test scenarios
- Coordinate with the business unit who perform testing, validating, evaluation of new applications and functions, and determine issues
- Support end users by addressing inquiries and working directly with the use groups
- Capture stakeholder requirements and use cases in excel
- Empower users and super-users (by training and performing knowledge transfer) to leverage IT systems for business process automation and optimization.
- Ensure the requirements are unambiguous and understandable by both business users and solution delivery teams.
- Lead UAT (Use Acceptance Testing) sessions by tracing requirements to specific use cases and obtain formal signoff from the business.
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize requirements effectively based on business value, risks and constraints.
- Ensure that requirements are understood and approved by all stakeholders.
- Measures and tracks quality of business systems analysis work.
- Ensure the test strategy and test plans adequately cover the requirements. Assist in defect resolution.
- Simultaneously support multiple initiatives as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelordegree in Computer Science, Business, MIS or other related field (Required)