The Business Systems Analyst provide (BSA) will serve as a primary interface with AMN’s BO shared services process areas using PeopleSoft Payroll and Benefits. The support provided all working new demand and enhancement request to already delivered solutions will primarily be focused on the payroll and benefits modules, but also with other PeopleSoft modules and related applications to analyze business needs, identify and prioritize requirements, and propose solutions and the associated costs and timeline. In addition to considering IT solutions, the analyst needs to be proactive with the business by identifying potential areas where business processes/policies/procedures may require change. The BSA will also take the leading role in translating business requirements into system changes/functional specifications and play a key role in determining the “to-be” solution. The analyst must be comfortable in leading meetings and driving consensus and must be comfortable with a constantly changing environment.
- Analyzes the business needs, defines detailed requirements, and validates potential solutions/approaches with the staffing business community
- Documents business requirements and validates design/development specifications with technical development teams
- Defines the functional specifications, working with the development lead (Senior Systems Analyst – SSA) who writes the technical specifications
- Manages the integration testing cycle and supports SSA in writing integration test scripts
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses data flow and enterprise system (PeopleSoft/SF) business logic issues as they impact the customer
- Assists in the development of metrics used to track value delivery and post implementation metric reconciliation tied to original ROI as defined
- Supports the development of business cases requiring IT-based solutions and/or business/organizational change management as a result of enhancements or new solutions
- Maintains technical vendor relationships and maintains a forward-looking view of vendor direction
- Maintains awareness of multiple business functions and initiatives to identify where con?icts/synergies exist between technology solutions and business functions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Master’s degreepreferred
- Minimum of four years of relevant experience, and two years of experience with SF and/or PeopleSoft systems (Payroll and Benefits)
- Applicable experience working with sales, shared services and/or finance organizations in a business partnering role.