This role is the liaison between IT and the business. The role requires strong communication skills, along with facilitation, prioritization and scope management. Strong Adobe business process and sales operations technologies expertise are required.
- Maintain roadmaps to track assigned process/system/tools.
- Oversees the work of external vendors, as needed.
- Manages project plan, as necessary.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty around projects and initiatives.
- Creates and executes business change management plans.
- Drives and participates in large cross functional meetings.
- Navigates the competing needs of multiple stakeholder groups.
- Ability to resolve conflict and reach consensus for the good of the company.
- Understands the way the business currently operates and figures out how to improve it.
Business Analysis (Understanding the Business)
- Acts as primary liaison from Sales Operations to IT and other corporate groups.
- Understands strategic goals of assigned projects or initiatives.
- Interviews business partners and stakeholders to understand business requirements.
- Identifies dependencies on business teams.
- Acts as driver for assigned projects/functions.
- Stays abreast of evolving business and user needs.
- Responsible to review and approve project deliverables.
- Builds and/or oversees the building of new or updated sales processes/systems.
- Stays close enough to the business to proactively identify and recommend new or extended opportunities to enhance sales operations, business processes etc…
- Acts as change agent and advocate when participating or driving any initiative or project.
- Participates in large cross functional meetings.
- Based on interviews and current understanding of the systems and processes involved, identify key requirements or epics.
- Breaks epics down into smaller requirements in a user story format.
- Participates with IT in design sessions to build out product.
- Grooms backlog by adding, editing and removing user stories, as well as setting priorities.
- Tracks progress of user stories.
- Assigns out user stories to other BPM members/scrum teams, as necessary.
- Participates in scrum calls as product owner and SME.
- Works with IT to ensure stakeholders and business partners are demoed the product.
- Creates process flow charts for new or changing business processes.
- Coordinates the creation of UAT scripts and the execution of UAT.
- Responsible for the system and processes working end to end by either testing themselves or coordinating testing my subject matter experts.
- Participates in creation and execution of cutover plan including but not limited to production testing and data migration.
- Builds strong relationships with business partners and stakeholders.
- Understands how data is structured and can translate impact to business process or data migration.
- Helps business partners and stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Effectively handles escalations to management and project teams.
- Ensures there are no communication gaps when launching projects and initiatives.
- Keeps business partners and stakeholders abreast of developments and progress through routine and ad hoc reporting and other communications.
- Highly Communicative with project team, BPM team, larger sales operations team, IT and other cross functional operational teams.
- Connects his/her projects and initiatives to bigger Adobe picture.
- Investigates and proposes projects to meet business needs or corporate goals.
- Ability to improve business process with limited resources.
- Takes initiative to investigate current business and propose new projects or initiatives.
- Leads team in reaching final decision of projects and initiatives.
- Ability to mitigate risks and build contingency plans.
- Eliminates road blocks and provide guidance to project teams.
- Coaches, mentors and trains less experienced peers within the BPM organization.
- BS degree or equivalent required. MSdegreepreferred
- At least 10 years experience in high tech industry required.
- Experience with CRM systems a must have.
- Sales Operations experience a plus
- Territory model or management experiencedesired
- Business Analyst or Product Owner experience a plus