At Achievers we have a mission to change the way the world works. We have bold ambitions and are looking for a Business Manager to drive collaboration, management governance and initiatives to meet those goals.
The Business Manager will be responsible for working with the General Manager and Senior Leadership Team to drive business operations, creating and managing rhythm of the business, driving strategic and organizational initiatives, and business process to meet key objectives and priorities.
This individual must have a blend of outstanding strategic, business, communications, and technical skills
- Lead and coordinate the organizational and business rhythm while driving process improvements to scale.
- Partner with SLT to build and drive short and long-term strategies that meet short and long-term business goals.
- Understand the end to end business to most effectively manage priorities to meet key organizational and business metrics.
- Ensure success of GM’s meetings, speaking engagements, partner and customer interactions.
- Direct and manage communications strategy and execution both internally and externally on behalf of the GM.
- Work with SLT to define and document strategy while maintaining processes to drive accountabilities to hit strategic goals.
- Able to handle high-level, complex and time critical deadlines and deliverables across a broad range of topics.
- Strong interpersonal skills, cross-boundary collaboration skills, leads with empathy and demonstrates open and honest feedback and interaction.
- Proactive, forward thinking to manage diverse and dynamic priorities.
- Ability to simplify complex ideas into easy to understand concepts for communications.
- 7+ years of related Business Manager or Administrative or Program/Project Managementexperience, ideally in a Software as a Service business
Other characteristics preferred:
- Ability to rapidly gain/build trust and confidence of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated skills to influence and impact groups both inside and outside of Achievers
- Proven effectiveness driving complex multi-stakeholder planning processes, driving cross-team programs to desired results, and managing risk
- Project/program management leadership including scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk, communications, procurement, human resources, and integration management
- Proven competency in strategic leadership, organizational agility, cross-team collaboration, drive for results, and written and verbal communication
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Detail-oriented with analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally