Sr. Business Process Improvement Analyst
8 - 10 years experience • Industrial Equipment & Supply
The Manager, Business Process Improvement – Field Labor will organize, lead and facilitate process improvement within the field labor business, which will have the greatest impact on process improvement and cost control. This individual will drive improvements in business performance utilizing LeanSix Sigma Methodologies. He/she will identify and manage resources to successfully execute projects. He/she will work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. He/she will demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. He/she will develop metrics, collect data and measure performance against process requirements, aligning improvement projects to close performance shortfalls. He/she will work closely with others on the field labor business management team, and as a Black Belt will drive process improvements while meeting all requirement specifications.
EOE, M/F/Disabled, Vet
- Required: BachelorDegree or equivalent in Business, Quality, Engineering or other functional area. Demonstrated leadership driving project successes
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience within specific functional area; or equivalent Demonstrated leadership capability and change agent
- Lean Expert Competency Requirements:
- Interacts with the global team members well and is a team player Understands and demonstrates how to tie functional and operational demands and enabling technologies that can help drive quality process improvements for the business.
- Able to communicate effectively through teaching and training others, while offering mentoring and help to other Green Belts for their project success.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. DesiredQualifications Certified Black Belt Masters in Engineering, MBA Global business proficiency and understanding