RollWorks is looking for a proven and collaborative Sr. Business Planning Analyst to join the RevOps team. This role will report into our Director, Operations & Support and work closely with Senior Leadership in Sales, Finance & Marketing, to develop and execute our sales strategy, model and forecast revenue scenarios, track business performance measurements, and guide the sales organization toward company-level sales goals. We strongly believe in team chemistry and having a lot of fun while staying true to the core values that have made us successful. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced culture, has a proven track record of working cross-functionally to get results, and is willing to roll up their sleeves to convert ideas to action. If you are passionate about sales strategy, growth and innovation, then come join us!
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.
The impact you’ll make:
- Use business relationships to engender trust and anticipate the needs of the respective business partners and operate as a trusted advisor to Sales and Finance executives
- Be the go-to thought partner for Sales, Account Management, and Marketing leaders on key strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency
- Work closely with the Sales Leadership team and the business to further develop metrics, KPIs, analytics and dashboards while using data to actively identify business needs and areas for improvement
- Re-build forecasting, annual planning and long term planning processes
- Partner with sales leaders to design territories, allocate quotas, set metrics, and deliver productivity targets
- Support development of sales and operations strategy, understand priorities and execute operational plans
- Build and maintain revenue forecast models in close collaboration with FP&A that can be used for quota planning and value analysis
- Develop, communicate and lead policies and operations related to sales compensation and other incentive programs meant to align sales team behavior with sales strategy.
Skills you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or Digital Marketing.
- 5+ yrs experience in analytical and strategic roles within Sales, Strategy, Operations, or Finance.
- Strong analytical skill in visualizing, gathering information, and analyzing data to take on complex problems.
- Advanced communication, facilitation, and presentation skills. You are able to position the vision and strategy of a project with a broad range of audiences, as well as articulate views clearly and concisely under tight timelines
- You are a big picture thinker who seamlessly balances short-term and long-term business priorities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; proven ability to work effectively with individual contributors, management and executive leadership
- Operationally focused, process oriented, data driven and simply able to get stuff done
- Ability to implement new initiatives and motivate change management by developing strong cross-functional partnerships in a dynamic, fast-changing organization
- Proficiency with SQL and Data Visualization tools such as Anaplan & Tableau is a plus
- Financial Analyst or Financial Planning and Analysis experience is a plus.
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business.