The Sr. Acquisitions Analyst (PM) will act as the lead for coordinating loan acquisition-related projects through to completion. This role involves frequent communication with internal and external business partners as well as the pursuit of deliverables within defined timelines. Additionally, provide analysis of business processes and activities that result in efficiency, quality, and effectiveness for the team as well as eliminate risk for the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Must be able to lead internal projects with attention to deadlines
- Serve as liaison between business units, both internal and external, to ensure closure of deliverables and adherence to timelines. Exhibit strong interpersonal communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Identify and conduct discovery meetings as needed to uncover all details needed to document and proceed with a project
- Develop, test, and deploy required business reports and productivity tools in a timely manner as needed
- Suggest observed solutions to make the reporting process more efficient via automated data gathering where possible, utilizing all technology options available
- Understand the structures, usage and sources of business data as well as the context in which it is utilized throughout the business, and be able to design and build these structures or maintain existing ones with an eye towards process improvements/efficiency gains
- Develop formal business processes and procedures as needed
- Analyze and assess business needs on a regular basis to determine level of engagement and project success.
- Ability to data mine and provide management level reporting and analysis in order to make strategic management decisions
- Train new acquisitions analysts on all related processes
- KPI/KRI development and oversight
- Serve as a liaison between Vice President and Acquisitions Analyst II for all incoming projects/status updates
FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge with various software applications, such as Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- 5 years related analyst and/or project coordinator experience
- 5 years related experience in mortgage servicing-related field
Job Requisition ID: