Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Newmark’s Global Technology organization is a dynamic group of technology experts, analysts, management consultants, and implementation specialists. We provide a wide range of strategy services and technology solutions for global clients seeking to improve operations and reduce cost by optimizing their real estate portfolios. The mission of our Innovation & Solutions Team (IST) is to bring innovative technology solutions and thought leadership to our clients using strategy, technology, and implementation services. We are looking for dynamic and driven senior business intelligence consultants. This individual will work directly with our clients, yet be part of our collaborative IST team. IST also acts as the R&D branch of the organization so we put a premium on innovative thinking in the design and implementation of custom analytics to support unique project needs.
Essential Job Duties:
- Facilitate and lead meetings with internal and external stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements and user specifications to drive custom BI solutions
- Translate client requirements into a technical solution and document data model and application specifications
- Work closely with our strategy and IWMS experts to recommend the best solutions for our clients
- Develop compelling UI through the use of various data visualizations
- Work with end users to refine visualization and reporting to meet defined business needs
- Work with clients and internal Newmark IT to define data/system connections and ongoing data governance
- Perform data analysis and data validation on a variety of source systems and develop ETL and data models
- Perform unit and system testing
- Develop and conduct both internal and client facing training
- Support existing client applications
- Mentor other team members
- The position is client facing with additional duties that include the following: requirements gathering, design, implementation, and on-going monitoring of client accounts.
Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Ability to manage the relationship and work directly with client teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least two years of experience developing QlikView applications (version 10 and above)
- At least five years of experience with data analytics / business intelligence
- BA/BS in computer engineering, computer science, data science, engineering, etc.; or commensurate experience in QlikView and business intelligence
- Strong experience with relational database management systems
- Experience with ETL, data modeling, analysis, design, development and testing
- Experience designing user interfaces
- Ability to both work independently and manage/forecast individual time with minimal oversight as well as be a contributing team member when brainstorming client solutions
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Previous consulting and/or client facing experience
- Commercial Real Estate experiencedesired but not essential
- QlikView, QlikMaps, and QlikSense development and administration experience
- Experience translating business requirements to design and technical specifications
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.