Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology
, we believe a great smile can transform a person's life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever's next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible.
Ready to join us? About this opportunity
As the Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst - Voice of the Customer (VOC), you will dive deep into different sources of customer experience data to draw out actionable insights, translate them into powerful stories and report out to leadership across the organization. Working closely with your team in the global Customer Experience and Continuous Improvement organization, your deep understanding of data and passion for our customers' experience will directly contribute to larger action plans that drive customer experience improvements. In this role, you will...
In this role, you'll need ...
- Develop an understanding of our customers' experience of working with us, and using several data sources, identify key opportunities for improving their experience
- Ensure customer survey data, feedback system architecture and reporting/dashboards are current, accurate and structured in a meaningful manner
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the globe to champion customer-centricity and the use of customer feedback to improve the customer experience
- Perform analysis on quantitative and qualitative data and provide insights/recommendations to stimulate action
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
Sound like a good fit?
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience with strong background in statistical, empirical analytics
- 6+ years of work experience, preferably in a B2B software or healthcare environment
- Strong Excel, PPT, Power BI skills
- A passion for customer experience with an "outside in" approach
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong listening, written and verbal communication, with ability to clearly and professionally communicate with others
- Experience working with global teams within different departments (e.g, marketing, sales, operations, etc.)
- Ability to work individually and on a collaborative team in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment
- Ability to prioritize, organize, analyze and summarize data from multiple sources (experience with SQL preferred) with a demonstrated ability to translate into actionable recommendations
- Technical experience with customer experience survey software (e.g. Medallia or Qualtrics) preferred
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don't worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network. About Align
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We respect your privacy. Please reviewour Applicant Privacy Policies
for additional information. Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time. US EEO Statement:
Align Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran or disability status.