Under general direction, generates ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts. Integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources. Role typically requires between 5 and 8 years of experience.
- Creates and tests BI reports for internal and external customers utilizing SQL and the Business Intelligence tools. Manage new report and functional dashboard generation and enhancements.
- Incident Management - route and/or manage tickets for incidents and new developments with the standard tools. Work report issues and defects to resolution, including performance related issues.
- Consult with end users on business needs, translate business needs into analytics/reporting requirements, and interface with IT, consultants and end users to ensure successful delivery of client reporting.
- Define and modify logical and physical Data Warehouse Design, write ETL routines and ensure data quality.
- Develop ETL processes utilizing Oracle Data Integrator.
- Other duties as assigned to include: Documentation, team meetings, project work as assigned and other administrative tasks.
- Does not supervise others.
- Education/Experience Requirements:
- Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. With 5+ years of relevant experience. 3+ years experience developing in Oracle Data Integrator. DLC Business Experience a plus.