The Sr Business Initiatives Analyst is responsible to provide expertise and complex systems support and problem resolution for critical business applications understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and then supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant technical teams on multiple projects.
This role will be responsible for working with business to prepare and present business cases for new project requests. The position will equip our organization with the operational excellence tools and practices necessary to achieve our strategic objectives and provide the appropriate metrics against which performance will be judged. Leads medium sized/ complex initiatives from project inception to implementation for corporate initiatives; and participates on large corporate initiatives. This role will also serve as Senior Business Analyst providing mentorship, coaching and direction to Business Initiative Analysts I and II.
- Analysis and Solution Generation: (20%)
- Business Requirement Elicitation: (20%)
- Planning and Monitoring: (40%)
- Communication and Change Management: (20%)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Analytics, Management, Computer Sciences or related field.
- 5 years of experience with Project Life Cycle
- 5 years of Business Initiatives Analyst experience demonstrating successful project implementations.
- Experience in technical and business project implementations is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listener
- Analyze problems and make decisions: strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Significant experience with business analysis skills and tools: use cases, process models, user stories, etc.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and lead meetings and complete necessary follow-up
- Deliver results
- Ability to understand, plan, organize and manage to approved project scope
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts from business and technical teams
- Critical thinking skills – using logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Leverage business acumen
- Independent Thinker – requires guiding oneself with little direct supervision and depending on oneself to get things done
- Experience working in a matrix organization for successful project delivery
- Experience working projects with integrated systems and the related complexity of requirements traceability between systems.
Requisition Number 52266