You will be responsible for IT sales strategies & tactics, including development of large Storage/Server OEM in Financial Market / Data Center customers in the NY/NJ, Mid-Atlantic region. This position will coordinate all sales and technical account development activities, work closely with our business units, engineering and overseas sales/marketing teams to provide best in class customer support while also promoting leading edge products and driving sustainable growth for the responsible customers and markets. The successful candidate will develop and maintain expertise on products, solutions, programs and competitive local industry intelligence.
If you have experience in IT sales you don’t want to miss the opportunity to be with TMC
- Driving IT sales strategy alignment in financial, data center environment, building relationships with data center persona’s such as CTO, VP, Architect etc.
- Drive overall account strategy for Toshiba by managing strategic plans, identifying stakeholders, competitive landscape, and design win goals to achieve revenue targets.
- Track report and manage all activities monthly.
- Establish 3rd party relationship with (ODMs, System Integrators, and OEM’s) which touch your targeted accounts.
- Work closely with Toshiba business units, Marketing, Quality, Operations, and Engineering, to maintain a deep understanding of processes to make sure we meet customer requirements.
- Work collaboratively with global account teams to achieve account goals.
- Minimum 6 to 10 years’ experience in tech sales industry as high preforming sales member.
- Experience negotiating customer’s contracts, working closely with legal teams.
- Experience and understanding of Storage/Server OEM, Financial and Data Center customers.
- Self-Starter, strong communication, presentation, organizational and relationship skills.
- Relevant knowledge of Storage/Server OEM, Financial and Data Center customers business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or related degree or equivalent.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Req # 1688