Your responsibilities will include creating and owning major business relationships and driving the ultimate success of partner projects. You will identify and build ideas with important partners and drive discussions with senior technical leaders in those organizations. You will also be able to think strategically about business, product, and technology, and map the intersection of partner needs and Amazon priorities. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer engagement and communication skills as well as the technical understanding to drive deals across all stakeholders.
· Identify and engage content developers to drive opportunities for compelling Alexa skills and deeper integrations into Alexa across Canada.
· Work with cross-functional teams to enable the successful recruiting and on-boarding of developers.
· Manage developer relationships both domestically and internationally.
· Drive product capabilities and enhance functionalities of Alexa.
· Develop unique, compelling and exciting presentations and demonstrations of new Amazon technologies ?
· Deliver persuasive, passionate, high impact, high quality presentations to senior decision makers
· Advocate internally for developer features and functionality that will help facilitate a world class Alexa skills ecosystem
· Create actionable steps to achievement of big, ambiguous ideas
· BA/BS degree
· 5+ years of relevant Canadian business development experience
· Experience developing strategic deals that align business incentives with customer experience
· Great track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
· Experience working with emerging technologies, especially speech/voice
· Strong presentation, sales, and negotiation skills; ability to close high value and high profile deals
· Strong ownership and bias for action; ability to internalize goals and work independently to create appropriate action plans for those goals
· Strong analytical orientation; comfort using databases and analytical tools and making data-based decisions
· Creative problem-solving skills; ability to analyze issues and create appropriate tactical plans
· Meticulous attention to detail: ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar.
Job ID: 620907