- Achieve P&L targets; manage the business for each client(s) assigned.
- Own and drive revenue growth; identify strategic opportunities and align business unit resources to secure those opportunities.
- Meet and/or exceed Client's goals for sales, distribution, pricing, shelving and promotional volume; Develop and launch strategies to pursue new opportunities.
- Manage and maximize manufacturer marketing/promotional funds to achieve sales goals while staying within financial guidelines. Identify opportunities and close white space within the market.
- Organize a business unit team to retain and expand upon all client relationships.
- Facilitate communication, opportunities, challenges, and workflow to other team members and attend all Client meetings and reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business required or equivalent job-related experience
- 10+ years of experience in applicable field
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong sales presentation and development skills
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Working knowledge of syndicated data
Valid Through: 2019-10-9