The Sr. Business Development Executive is a full portfolio sellers, who focuses on a specific list of Enterprise and Strategic clients. Assigned clients are a mix of existing and new targets.
- Applies and leverages Perficient Sales Processes, Solution Selling and Account Management practices.
- Responsible for generating sales in excess of $3-5+M per year of IT consulting services.
- Candidate should possess a strong suite of local client relationships (Fortune 500, CIOs, Senior Information Systems Executives, and Senior Business Executives) as well as industry relationships (software vendors, integrators).
- Has a “hunter” mentality – loves to cold call and open new accounts – requires strong phone skills.
- Leads and manages customer engagement opportunities from lead generation, to deal review, to negotiations and closing a deal.
- 3+ years Account Management Experience.
- Manufacturing and or Automotive industry experience would be preferred.
- Consulting Services experience please!
- Direct seller and Account Management mix.
- Years of Experience: 8-15+ years of services sales or professional consulting experience.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue objectives in complex solutions environment at Fortune 500 clients.
- Knowledge of/experience with structured sales methodologies, e.g., Strategic Selling, Solution Selling, SPIN, Power based Selling, Target Account Selling.
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills.