Support the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Retailed Preferred Small Business/Wealth Management engagement executive to bring the full set of EPO capabilities to the business. The IAMEPO engagement manager will work closely with Retailed Preferred Small Business/Wealth Management leaders to provide oversight and enablement for the IAM program and coordinate process to drive compliance with policies and standards.
- Process: Maintains strong relationships with process owners to understand and oversee end-to-end processes; Holds process owners accountable for risk identification, control environment, QA, etc.
- Business controls and process compliance: Reviews controls monitoring and independent testing results with Retailed Preferred Small Business/Wealth Management leaders to identify potential gaps or trends; Recommends remediation actions if necessary
- Governance: Works with business leaders to ensure ongoing execution of appropriate governance and management structures
- Issues management oversight: Works with CSBB leaders and control partners to identify and raise potential issues; Provides thematic analysis of issues for business to identify emerging trends, partners with FLU leaders to review results and create action plans; Oversees issue remediation efforts, and provide active guidance on process
- 2-3 Years experience and knowledge in the Retailed Preferred Small Business/Wealth Management business
- Ability to navigate the complexities of gaining buy-in, building consensus and resolving conflict
- Strong risk mindset with process & controls background
- Ability to integrate and analyze data from multiple sources, draw conclusions and present executive-level reporting
- Ability to balance and optimize intersecting priorities
- Identify and move quickly to address business risks & challenges
- Ability to refine and operationalize key responsibilities
- Access management expertise as it relates to policy and applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Experience working in high visibility, high pressure environment
Provide analytical support in executing internal control discipline and operational excellence within a LOB/ECF. Gather and organize data in order to monitor and test the effectiveness of key controls and status of mitigation and action plans. Prepare documentation for the tracking, monitoring, and escalation of risk related issues to management. Acts as an ambassador of the risk culture. Incumbents typically have over 5+ years of risk management and/or LOB/ECF experience. May manage staff.
Job number: 18029146