Sr Business ConsultantOur employees tell us they love working for a global organization focused on collaboration, teamwork and customer outcomes. Since 1979, QAD has provided solutions and services for customers in the automotive, consumer products, food and beverage, high technology, industrial and life sciences industries so they can better align daily operations with their strategic goals. We offer an amazing culture and comprehensive suite of health and wellness benefits so that employees can focus on helping customers reach our vision for them: the Effective Enterprise. As a Sr Business Consultant with our North American Region, you will be a key contributor to the success of our partnership with valued customers in our focused industry verticals. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a strong understanding of ERP systems (preferably QAD’s ERP Systems) and/or related modules (Supply Chain, Logistics, etc.). You will have experienced first-hand the implementation of these types of systems and their use in manufacturing organizations. You will be guiding customer stakeholders and users through a review and discussion of their current business processes, KPIs and dedicated IT systems needed to support success. During these guided discussions, you will lead the following customer engagement activities: Structured Discovery * Demonstration of QAD software solutions * Share industry best practices and recommended improvement opportunities that can be gained using QAD * Develop a shared future Vision/Roadmap to maximize the value of the customer's partnership with QAD
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Manages, influences, and leads communication with business owners, building and maintaining a trusted-advisor relationship.
- Drives the QAD Customer Engagement process in assigned customers and engagements.
- Leads Vision Workshops that exhibit QAD’s ability to support customer’s strategy.
- Provides advice and demonstrates product to establish future-state application portfolio with customers including projected economic value-add/ROI.
- Draws conceptual roadmap for delivery of solutions, planned outcomes, metrics, and reporting with QAD Global Services.
- Collaborates with Sales colleagues to achieve QAD and customer goals and plans.
- Oversees and maintains knowledge of ongoing QAD customer programs.
- Reviews programs against determined value-delivery and desired solutions.
- Participates in escalation management related to proposed QAD solutions.
- Validates Outcomes of prior business cases and initiatives.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Fluency in English is required, a plus if you speak an additional European language
- Graduate degreepreferred, or Bachelor’s degree and equivalent combination of consulting and/or work experience
- APICS certifications or similar (CPIM, CSCP) preferred
- Implementation: Minimum five years ERP implementation experience - QAD ERP strongly preferred
- Industry: Minimum five years consulting experience or ten years work experience in supply chain or similar roles in manufacturing industry (i.e. - Tier 1 or 2 Automotive suppliers, Life Sciences)
- Travel overnight an average of 1-2 nights per week