You have the drive, ambition and skills and we want to give you the opportunity. Zions Bancorporation is full of people just like you who share the same values and work ethic. Our diverse workforce offers endless opportunities to expand your skills and gain valuable experience that will help you advance your career. Let’s talk about how we can help one another succeed.
Zions Bancorporation has just opened an opportunity for a Sr. Business Conduct Officer in our Conduct, Security & Financial Crimes Risk Management team located in downtown Salt Lake City, UT.
Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience necessary to
- Responsible for developing and analyzing trends in cases resulting from the corporation’s Ethics Hotline and assist management in managing risks.
- Responsible for identifying, evaluating and developing strategies for improving practices and procedures seen through discovery channels within the governance office.
- Responsible for day to day activity.
- Ensures collaboration amongst key stakeholder groups.
- Develops consistent practices and procedures to evaluate events.
- Keeps abreast of new and evolving risk management developments and industry.
- Ensure all cases have proper documentation prior to closure; develop a quality control process for cases opened via the Ethics hotline.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Expert knowledge of various bank/government regulatory requirements and processes, ethics and risk programs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to work with employees and management.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent organization, analysis and trending skills.
- Strong decision making and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of department-specific computer applications and software.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
- 6+years risk management, reporting and data analytics, auditing or other directly related experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary.
- Backing of one of the most successful community focused banks in the western U. S. Generous employee benefits, including immediate vesting of 401K match.
Job Number: 041347