OUC – The Reliable One, an industry leader as the second largest municipal utility in Florida, is looking for qualified individuals to be part of our growing team. We are looking for self-motivated, creative professionals who can assist with achieving our vision of being recognized as the best utility in the nation. In addition, we are seeking individuals who are interested in working for a family friendly employer.
We are seeking an individual for a Regular position as a Sr Business Applications Analyst - Customer Relationship Management in the Information Technology Division.
Responsible for providing product expertise and functionality in understanding core application modules and/or business intelligence methodologies, including related project management. Provide first line resolution/analysis assistance as subject matter expert for responsibilities of system health, maintenance, and continuous improvements of corporate applications. Provide regular product support, maintenance and patch updates along with project enhancements that line with the corporate strategies of OUC. Work with business representatives to deliver completely implemented solutions to end user community by leveraging best practices of the core applications. May provide regular reporting product support by partnering with business units to better understand their requirements and produce documentation in support of OUC's reporting and dashboard initiatives.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Management Information Systems (or equivalent), Web System Administration or Cyber Security from an accredited college or university;
Seven (7) or more years of experience providing analysis and support of: business operations utilizing advanced business applications including in depth core applications work experience with Meter to Cash Suite, Oracle Utilities, Elster, Customer Information Systems (CIS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, all defined interfaces, and add-on functionality (reporting, meter headend systems, consumer behavior systems, customer relationship management systems, data analysis tools). Configuration experience with Oracle Utilities Suite: Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) and Meter Data Management (MDM) preferred. CIS experience, preferably in utility industry or industry with similar functionality.
Working knowledge in one or more of these applications (but not limited to the following) utilized in area of assignment: Oracle Utilities Suite: Customer Care and Billing (CC&B), Meter Data Management (MDM); Customer Information Systems (CIS), preferably in the utility industry or industry with similar functionality.
Working engagement in all, but not limited to the following:
Related industry organizations such as International Institute of Business Analysts, Enterprise Architect Center of Excellence, Project Management Institute;
Related industry, organizational and departmental policies, practices, and procedures; legal guidelines, ordinances, and laws;
Use of Project Management and Diagraming Software (i.e. Microsoft Project, Visio);
Structured Query Language (SQL).
· Use productivity tools for analysis/data behavior/data mining;
· Developing structured test scenarios, test cases, and perform accurate testing with documented results;
· Data analysis;
· Release management, environment management and code deployments;
· Quality assurance methodologies;
· Ability to manage projects and provide leadership and work guidance to team members;
· Manage costs for a project (work orders, invoices, actuals versus budget);
· Develop Return on Investment (ROI) and other project key performance indicators;
· Prepare accurate Commission Agenda items, Budgets (Capital or Expense);
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.);
· Ability to learn new enterprise applications and technologies and have full competency on assigned enterprise applications (i.e. Oracle Utilities (CC&B/MDM), Salesforce, OneView/Level One, SCGI Suite (OMS/CAD), SharePoint, Elster, Exceleron, Web, IVR, etc.);
· Ability to make arithmetic computations using whole numbers, fractions and decimals and compute rates, ratio and percentages;
· Ability to continue education on structured methodologies such as SDLC, Agile, and other best practices;
· Familiarity with all, but not limited to the following:
o System performance metrics and benchmarking techniques;
o Software Version Control (SVN).
· Ability to:
o Take on new system assignments;
o Learn, obtain structured and ad hoc training on vendor products/releases;
o Analyze and recommend integration to third party systems needing access to application data (real-time, or batch);
o Adapt to changing technology by acquiring new skills (i.e. by attending continuing educational courses/trainings);
o Create logical data models;
o Develop complex structured queries for accurate results;
o Develop structured test scenarios, test cases, and perform accurate testing with documented results;
o Use productivity tools for analysis, data behavior, and data mining;
o Work in a team environment on tasks and projects of varying complexity;
o Provide training and guidance on applications and related configurations to others;
o Take the lead on functional projects;
o Use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and standard office equipment (telephone, computer, copier, etc.);
o Manage time effectively and meet deadlines;
o Make presentation to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Rate of Pay: IT13E Salary $83,739.00 - 109,900.00