Sr. Business Analysts - Credit Risk and Regulatory Programs
8 - 10 years experience • Staffing & Recruiting
Title: Sr. Business Analysts-Credit Risk and Regulatory Programs
Location: Edison, NJ
Years of Experience: 9+
Linked in ID (LinkedIn should be older one, it should not open recent, profile must have references)
Key Skills: Technical Business Analysis, Data Analysis, BRD, FRD, Credit Risk, Basel III, Derivatives, Collateral, SQL
- 7+ years of Business Analysis experience, preferably in Basel II, III, Credit Risk.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Prior experience interacting extensively with users.
- Good understanding of financial products (Derivatives, securitized products etc.)
- Experience in working through the SDLC cycle and support SIT, UAT and User signoffs.
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Good analyzing capabilities, to break complex problems into simpler ones.
- Ability to explain domain concepts to Developers
- Conduct meeting with clients and key stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze, finalize and receive formal sign-off’s from approvers
- Translate requirements into Business Requirement Document [BRD], Functional Requirement Document [FRD] and/or Minor Development Document [MDD]
- Facilitate and drive project meetings with both business and technology teams
- Analyze data using Excel, reports and other tools to ensure data quality and accurate calculation results
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing with business user community and QA teams
- Work, collaborate and coordinate with Offshore and Onsite team members to fulfill the BA responsibilities from project initiation to post-implementation
- Creates flow diagrams, structure charts, and other types of system or process representations
- Manage changes to requirements and baseline through a change control process
- Utilizes standard processes, design and testing tools throughout project development life cycle
- Work closely with the operational functional teams, operations management and personnel, and various technology teams to facilitate a common understanding of requirements and priorities across all areas
- Perform business and data analysis in development of requirements and in ongoing support of production applications