Marketing at Sears Holdings is continuously evolving to be much more personalized and relevant to each customer, leveraging multiple, largely digital channels. The Targeted Interactions team is responsible for scaling capabilities to analytically draw upon customer information and provide the right offer/message to the right person at the right time in the right channel. The Targeted Interactions Team leverages both batch and real-time capabilities that factor in customer profile, transaction history, enterprise contact history, and current customer context. We are seeking qualified and motivated candidates to become part of the Targeted Interactions Operations team to fulfill this vision, which has significant senior management visibility.
• Executes concise and actionable business reporting with actionable customer insights.
• Works with team members and business partners to define requirements for email creative, data analysis and reporting to implement more profitable best practices.
• Gathers data, applies analytic methods, and synthesizes conclusions into recommendations.
• Works with internal IT teams to understand email architecture and dynamic assets and their functions
• Develops new marketing dynamic assets from scratch
•Manages creative related projects from start to end using Agile methodology
•Works closely with the creative team to define specs and creative requirements for new dynamic assets
• Uses analytics to provide business recommendations to management and advise business partners.
• Sets up experimental designs to answer business questions. Creates business financial models or test plans as needed to enable businesses to understand the value of specific promotional tactics.
• BS/BA in Economics, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics or other related fields. MA, MS, or MIS a plus.
•2 – 3 years' experience in working with creative teams on requirements and creative development
•Experience working with Agile methodology
• Must have experience with SQL for data mining. Teradata SQL experience is a plus.
• Strong understanding of Relational Databases. Marketing Retail database is a plus.
• Must have reporting or business analytics experience. Marketing metrics experience a plus.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
• Advanced Excel skills
• Excellent technical and analytical skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Req/Job ID: 927900BR