McKesson is an impact-driven, Fortune 10 company that touches virtually every aspect of healthcare. We are known for delivering insights, products, and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable. Here, we focus on the health, happiness, and well-being of you and those we serve - we care. What you do at McKesson matters. We foster a culture where you can grow, make an impact, and are empowered to bring new ideas. Together, we thrive as we shape the future of health for patients, our communities, and our people. If you want to be part of tomorrow's health today, we want to hear from you.
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payors, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. We believe in the importance of strong, vital organizations because we know that patients can only be healthy when our system is healthy.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission-by joining McKesson you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company-and of healthcare. At McKesson, you'll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that's vital to us all.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career. Wherever you contribute here at McKesson, you will have the ability to make a real impact in the lives of others.Current Need
We are seeking a Senior SAP Finance and Controlling Business Analyst to support McKesson's US and Canada Distribution operations. Job Title:
Sr SAP FICO BAWork Location:
Las Colinas, TX / Alpharetta, TX / Richmond, TXPosition Description
The Sr. BA would be working in an Agile Scrum team that employs SAFe Agile framework for delivery of their business solutions. This role will work with the business partners and McKesson Technology to identify technologies to improve business processes.
Minimum Requirements Typically requires 7+ years of relevant experienceCritical Skills:
- Act as a core member of the integrated SAP application development SCRUM Finance team responsible for leading enhancements projects in a highly complex and integrated IT landscape in FI-GL, AR, AP, Banking, Asset Accounting, Inter-Company Reporting, Financial Analytics Reporting, Financial Consolidation with Hyperion, Special Purpose Ledger, Profit Center Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Product Costing, Project Systems, COPA, BPC Functional
- Relies on experiences in Healthcare Industry and extensive SAP implementation experience to identify new applications opportunities, gather requirements, generate conceptual design, configure/prototype solution alternatives, author functional specifications, and work closely with the IT team and key business users to implement these solutions
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes to align with SAP and Industry best practices
- Participate in Regular Scrum Team Activities to support IT Agile methodology (daily Scrum Team Meetings; Design and Estimating; PI Planning Sessions; User Story Review and Demo's; PI Retrospective Meetings)
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- 7+ years SAP experience specifically in Finance and Controlling modules covering AR, AP, FA, GL, Banking, PCA, CCA, COPA, IO and reporting
- Minimum 2+ full cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
- Good understanding of Audit and Controls within Financial domain
- Lead and assist with documentation (risk and control matrix, narrative, and flowchart) creation and maintenance.
- Coordinate walkthrough, testing requests and support the quarterly control certification process
- Good understanding and working experience in Order to Cash and Procure to Pay business process cycles
- Cross functional skill around FI/CO integration with other SAP modules like SD, MM and HR
- Good understanding and experience working with Project Systems (Time entry, Resource related Billing, Settlement, etc.)
- Strong knowledge and experience in integration of 3rd party systems to SAP like Ariba, Vertex, Workday, Blackline to name a few
- Must have ability to understand business requirement, break it down to logical features and work within delivery team during execution phase.
- Must have a strong understanding of financial accounting transactions, financial accounting closing process, reporting including balance sheet and P&L preparation
- Capability to work independently, collaborate with business and cross-functional teams within the organization
- Experience in creating functional specifications and testing for RICEF objects (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms) in FICO
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates with Finance or Accounting background is a big plus
- Pharmaceutical and/or Wholesale Distribution industry experience a plus
Bachelors degree or equivalent business experiencePhysical Requirements:
General Office Demands
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That's why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to support physical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, please click here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered. Our Base Pay Range for this position
$100,700 - $167,900McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.Join us at McKesson!