Location: Chicago, IL
Job Title: Sr. Business Analyst
We have an excellent opportunity for a Sr. Business Analyst level within our Global Sales Strategy & Operations (SS&O) Salesforce Automation team. The Sr. Business Analyst will be a Salesforce professional with extensive experience who can maximize existing Salesforce applications and integrate them into an existing sales system. Extensive experience in analyzing organization processes, converting business workflows into exact workflows and configure SFDC to meet business requirements. Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, team player with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization. The role will also primarily focus on a new implementation of Salesforce CPQ set up and maintenance when needed by business process changes
How You'll Contribute
* Plan and facilitate requirements definition sessions with stakeholders to capture business requirements. Single point of contact for the business users to raise concerns for the CPQ application.
* Create detailed requirements, use cases, guides, and diagrams for releases.
* Help to configure new products added to SFDC
* Ensure projects are implemented according to requirements.
* Assist with project planning, scoping and management.
* Assist in the writing of the test plans, cases & scripts as required.
* Work with Project Management on delivery feasibility and management of project scope, resources and schedule.
What You'll Bring
* 5+ years of experience leading implementations of enterprise class systems
* 3+ years of experience working with the Salesforce.com
* Hands on configuration
* Able to work within time constraints when necessary
What We'd Like to See:
* Salesforce.com Admin Certification
* Demonstrated ability to manage projects to a budget and scope
* Ability to link business processes with product/technical solutions
* Understanding of the capabilities of APEX and Visualforce
* Experience with the Salesforce.com APEX data loader or other data tools
* Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies
* Experience with CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote)