The Senior IT Business Analyst will be responsible for optimizing and automating key customer-facing business processes as the company grows, including global business processes for sales reporting, operations, supply chain management, finance and accounting. The successful candidate will have business process architect experience, gathering requirements, designing, delivering, and supporting business transformation using internal and third-party SaaS applications.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverage salesforce functionality.
- Working with a team to analyze, diagnose and resolve unpredictable and varied problems using diverse methods and tools.
- Advising client users on application design alternatives and business process change opportunities.
- Be part of a fast-paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
- Strong product ownership experience.
- Connecting user needs to emerging technologies in order to acquire or design tools, techniques and approaches that allow client users to realize optimal project delivery results.
- Delivering integrated business systems support to users (internal and external to IT), and applying an expert understanding of the business issues and the impact of technology.
- Test case development, performance and load testing, End to End testing, and functional/regression testing.
- Identifying, addressing, managing and escalating risks and issues within a project.
- Facilitate requirements workshops, documenting detailed functional, technical, reporting & data requirements
- Gather, create and document current and future business process flows.
- Conduct analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes.
- Provide support to sales and service teams, and act as the primary point of contact for end-user support.
- Collaborate with end-users to create and maintain training materials.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
- Develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs
- Deliver IT Application projects, assisting Subject Matter Experts in developing and executing test plans, application configuration, go-live planning and execution, and post go-live support
- Meet with key business partners regularly to uncover business issues that need to be addressed in future releases of the sales & services technology frameworks, and partner to identify opportunities for process optimization and redesign
- Validate and verify all requirements, making sure they map to the business need being addressed, are approved by the appropriate stakeholders (including the Steering Committee) and meet relevant quality standards for completeness and relevance
- Work with developers, project managers, business analysts, and quality assurance staff to ensure that they fully understand the requirements, which includes reviewing high-level technical designs and detailed testing documentation
- Facilitate workshops to elicit and gather business requirements and use cases for large, complex technology projects
Education and Training:
Masters in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, Business Administration or closely related field with 3 years’ experience administering and configuring Salesforce for Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to manage release cycles by analyzing requirements, obtaining prioritization from the business, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications, and working with Development and QA to ensure business needs are met
- Experience managing change within an organization
- Experience leading Business Process Optimization and Automation projects
- Develop and apply a structured methodology to the specification of requirements, ensuring that all requirements are in a standardized layout and can be easily shared and understood by all stakeholders