This role will be responsible for supporting the analytical needs for the business areas within the PBM Services division. The role will have responsibilities for creating, maintaining and improving both current and future metrics and reporting needs related to PBM Services. The primary responsibility for this role is to design, develop, implement, analyze, and communicate business information within PBM Services. The ability to balance the delivery of high quality visual analytics with robust and intuitive functionality is critical for success in this position.
- This position utilizes technical aptitude and experience to create metrics/reports and perform data analysis in alignment with ESI goals and objectives.
- Use technical skills to provide analysis and reporting to leadership and leadership forums. Will serve as primary point of contact regarding metrics and reporting with PBM Services.
- Successfully design and implement data reporting and dashboard solutions with a strong focus on aesthetics, functionality and sustainability.
- Leverage innovative solutions to creatively solve critical business problems.
- Transform raw data into insights through data modeling in SQL, Excel, Tableau, or through other analytical tools.
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Solid customer service, technical, analytical, and communication skills required
- Bachelor’s degree or 11-14 years’ work experience
- 5-8 years relevant analytics or data analysis experience
- Expert knowledge in developing complex Excel formulas and macros
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL, Business Objects, and Tableau preferred
- Strong data management and technical skills
- Works independently with minimal guidance
- Frequent inter-organizational and inside customer contacts
- Contributes to the completion of specific programs and projects
- Attention to detail is a must
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The PBM Services department manages client requests related to benefit design adds and changes across all business units servicing many members. Independently manage and track all benefit design requests to ensure timelines are met including the proactive management of client specific performance guarantees. Manage all benefit design requests to ensure high quality results are consistently met for ESI clients and members thus mitigating financial and/or member disruption. Communicates clearly and professionally with both external and internal partners related to all aspects of benefit set up.
Job Id: REQ20003604