As a member of the Customer Success - Support Operations team at Splunk, you will be responsible for defining the requirements to improve the monitoring, remediation and diagnostic experience for Splunk customers and support staff. These requirements should be clearly documented and communicated to internal partners. Further, the requirements will be the basis for Splunk Engineering to design and develop optimal product solutions. In this role, you will also be responsible for creating key performance indicators for all organizations involved, including the development team implementing these requirements, while holding the team accountable for meeting those key performance indicators. You will be expected to provide regular status reports to business partners, identifying any key risks to commitments and schedules.
We are looking for a strategic thinker, with proven knowledge of the software development life-cycle and the ability to communicate effectively to software engineers and the Customer Support team. In addition to gathering the project requirements, you will track the project's timeline that will be defined in collaboration with the partners.
- Responsible for the overall drafting of the business requirements / use cases, test scripts / acceptance criteria, delivery timeline and training materials for the monitoring and remediation project using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Quickly develops a deep knowledge of the current diagnostic process and tools
- Uses a data driven approach to prioritize project deliverables and milestones
- Drives cross functional teams to meet KPI's for MTTR, FCR and Case Deflection
- Tracks and reports progress against KPI's, timeline, milestones and budget
- 10+ years of business analysis and project management experience in the enterprise software space.
- Familiar with/ able to drive the Agile development and release methodologies, especially for automation of business processes, improvements/ redesigns.
- Experience using Splunk Cloud or Splunk Enterprise
- Experience working with enterprise class monitoring and diagnostic tools
- Ability to work multi-functionally and ensure ability to influence and execute across groups.
- Strong financial and business sense, critical thinking, decision-making abilities.
- Good interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Executive presentation skills.
- Work well in fast-paced changing environment and is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills.
- A passion for technology and an ability to identify new opportunities for efficiency and productivity.
- Bachelor's degree/foreign equivalent in a related discipline or meaningful on the job experience.