The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the business unit with operational, financial and strategic analysis of new and existing business opportunities and projects. This position will prepare reports and dashboards and provide summarized findings in an effort to find new ways to control costs, increase efficiency and/or improve business performance. This position will be required at times to perform project management tasks such as project planning, budget tracking and resource planning. This position will also provide support in evaluating and solving business challenges to improve the business competitiveness and performance across a broad spectrum of criteria.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Enrollment Center Profit & Loss Reporting (improve financialreporting process to capture P&Ls by enrollment center)
- Dashboard reporting – Run Charts/Control Charts/Box Plots – Enrollment Center/Enrollment Agent cycle time reporting
- Partner Profitability Summaries – Customer Value and Partner Tier Program analysis
- Improved Forecasting – Regression Modeling, Simulations
- Turnover Rations – Partner, EA, etc.
- Margin Analysis by Enrollment Center (Center Profitability Reporting)
- Make vs. Buy analysis. Insource vs. Outsource
- RFP costing support
- Monthly/Month End reporting as required
- Retail/POS site P&L support
- CRM Management
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively via written or oral communication channels to all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task assignments and prioritize workload accordingly in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to demonstrate and follow through on deliverables
- Strong work ethic and the ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment, and strong attention to detail
- High level of analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or a combination of education and experience that would enable performance of the full scope of the position
- 3 – 5 years of work experience
- Advanced experience with utilizing business metrics and profit and loss reporting
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel requirement, such as:
- Ability to travel locally for activities such as meetings, classes, and workshops.
- Must be able to travel occasional by air as needed to attend training, conferences