As a member of this team, you will leverage strong data extraction skills to drive worldwide reporting deliverables, create ad hoc financial and sales performance analysis, support business planning, and implement ideas for process improvement. The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, as well as across other geographies. Successful members of this team collaborate effectively to solve data problems, implement new reporting solutions, and deliver successfully against high operational standards. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual that seeks to “tell the story” of the data with little direction or supervision.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Support the development of continuously-evolving forecast models and methodologies, owning the quantitative analysis of the performance of our sales team, customers, prospects, partners, markets, and products/services.
· Develop a deep understanding of sales metrics, reporting tools, and data structure in order to identify and drive resolution of issues, provide actionable intelligence with existing metrics or identify, develop, and propose new metrics, dashboards, scorecards or new tools
· Develop relationships and processes with sales, finance, HR, sales operations, and other functional teams to identify and address reporting issues.
· Manage and develop financial tools or reports that align, and simplify, monthly business reviews, annual planning, and forecasting processes
· Create WW financial and operational templates and processes to compile and standardize disparate information that drive standardized reporting and metrics tracking
· Work with regional teams to deconstruct issues and develop solutions that help meet financial and operational goals
· Generate ad hoc and monthly recurring financial and operational performance analysis, based on the needs of the stakeholders
· Provide recommendations through ad hoc data retrieval and analysis from data management systems
· Create new tools and business processes that simplifies, standardizes and enables operational excellence
· 7+ years of financial analysis, based on large volumes of data
· BS/BA degree in Finance, Accounting/Finance or similar
· Advanced knowledge of Excel and SQL
· Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented, requiring limited supervision
· Experience using ERP/CRM/Commission software, and various data warehouse systems
· Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
· Advanced problem-solving skills for difficult and complex issues
· Ability to present complex results in a clear, concise and enticing manner that encourages action.
· Experience communicating results to senior business leaders
· Highly organized and detail focused, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations
· Ability to consistently meet deadlines, and provide well-vetted reporting and business recommendations
· Experience with statistical tools such as R or SAS and a working knowledge of programing languages like Python.
· Financial or accounting background, exposure to commissions and revenue recognition topics
· MBA or advanced degree preferred
· Background working with, and supporting, field facing organizations.
Job ID: 615519