Wanted: A Senior Business Analyst Lead to add to our MilitaryChildcare.com development team. This position telecommutes 100% from anywhere in the DC Metro!
As a Sr. Business Analyst Lead, you will:
- Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly skilled professionals.
- Receive a robust benefits package that includes an Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
- Be part of an empowered accountability culture where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in the future success and growth of the company.
A week in the life of a Business Analyst:
- Lead a small team of business analysts for the MilitaryChildcare.com project.
- Work with customers and external stakeholders to elicit business requirements, document business cases and workflows, and prepare and present briefings and demonstrations
- Maintain the overall perspective of the features and requirements of MCC to ensure requirements are well defined and the solution meets the needs of our users
- Develop business cases, define functional requirements, work with technical teams to fulfill business objectives, and verify that requirements are fulfilled in MCC software.
- Utilize excellent oral and written communication skills to ensure the needs of our stakeholders are quickly and correctly translated into functional requirements and user stories.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference, implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day. AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 5 years of related experience
- Understanding business analysis techniques and best practices
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of business processes, configuration management, and quality management processes
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Agile SDLC
- Understanding of the military child care operations desired, not required