Inovalon has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to support the product development of ePASS application suite. The individual must have product development experience, including working with stakeholders and technology teams to deliver features and functionality.
- Perform product development activities by tracking product backlog and roadmap;
- Support business development opportunities in the expansion of product features and services to meet stakeholder needs;
- Develop & create business requirements for Agile development teams;
- Build, test and report on business user acceptance test cases;
- Perform complex data analysis, including production of queries, in support of ad-hoc and standing management or customer requests;
- Utilize and apply T-SQL and other data analysis tools to develop insights into health care outcomes and the drivers of such outcomes;
- Perform analytics on a relational datasets to identify root causes, patterns, trends and recommend solutions;
- Identify and address roadblocks across cross-functional systems to minimize deliverable delays and work stoppage;
- Develop appropriate methodologies for collecting, analyzing and presenting data products;
- Assemble data analytical input, including charts, tables, graphs, and other analysis for executive-level presentations and client reporting;
- Develop and refine specifications for core features of quality improvement product to generate key performance indicators;
- Drive the development of internal standard operating procedures across the department to improve overall efficiency in operations and responsiveness to clients;
- Support client relationships by actively working with internal product teams and client services to provide client product updates, presentations and demos;
- Liaise with the Operations and IT departments to prepare external product release notifications; and
- Manage external product documentation such as service guides, user guides, and other collateral.
- Bachelors degree required, with 3 years of business analyst experience;
- Strong anlystical and problem solving skills;
- Experience in driving product development, preferably in an Agile software development environment;
- Experience leading meetings and presenting information;
- Excellent interpersonal skills including effective listening and negotiation skills; and
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow up skills.