- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the contracted deliverables; use systems and reporting to develop and monitor requisite financial as well as job tracking metrics.
- Proactively participate in strategic planning for procurement initiatives.
- Establish and refine the program scope as well as business requirements to document best practices and all changes to SOW.
- Manage business and client expectations.
- Generate reports and assist with the billing process.
- Deliver analysis for internal and external business reviews. Communicate and monitor open issues for remediation.
- Maintain account business knowledge documents.
- 3-5 years of experience as a business analyst, project manager or consultant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Computer Science or a related field.
- Proficient in creating and managing various kinds of reporting.
- Extremely high level of written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact across many offices and levels of business.
- Strong analytical skills and extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to professionally drive change and process.
- Strong background in Microsoft Office – Highly proficient in Excel and Access db. Working knowledge of Visio is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills, follow-up and a proactive work style.
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.