- Identifies, researches, analyzes and writes business requirements to insure client and market needs are met.
- This includes working closely with clients and internal departments to clearly understand and address business problems and issues.
- Responsible for delivery of projects to the client and/or internal organizations.
- This includes completion and approval of testing, user documentation, and blended learning plans.
- Insures business and system development methodologies are followed and continuously improved.
- This includes insuring clients and other departments actively participate in appropriate phases of the process, such as requirements definition and quality inspection of design documents.
- Position scope includes accurate and timely data and project delivery to internal and external customer base - business and senior managers/directors and above.
- Reporting and project execution accuracy are of vital importance to our customer's business.
- 5 or more years Project Tracking experience
- 4-year Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with PC's
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills
- Strong customer orientation.
- Project Management
- Process Management
- Measurement of Effectiveness
- Business Assessment
- Requirements Analysis
- Quantitative Research
- Knowledge of Product Line