The HR Integration & Planning Office (HR IPO) provides value to the HR organization through key responsibilities, disciplines and capabilities. By advancing our project management discipline and standards, proactively managing the HRportfolio and effectively delivering programs, services and capabilities while striving for a seamless experience, we enhance our overall organizational effectiveness in support of One HR.
As a Sr. Business Analyst (BA), you will investigate and analyze business problems and manage the discovery and documentation of user requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate communication between teams
- Identify project stakeholders and associated needs
- Work closely with business teams to clarify goals and facilitate the discovery and prioritization of project scope and requirements
- Identify and analyze project risks related to scope and requirements
- Develop and publish key requirements-based work products
- Support the review and acceptance process of requirements and work products
- Implement the Requirements Management Process, including the use of a requirements management tool, if applicable
- Analyze and document change requests related to requirements
- Support testing activities, including QC/UAT test planning and defect assessment/impact analysis
- Supports implementation planning activities
What you have:
- Minimum of eight (8) years of work experience as a Business Analyst in a corporate environment preferred
- Financial Services industry experience preferred.
- Ability to quickly obtain understanding of and analyze business processes and develop process models, identifying pain point and opportunities.
- Ability to elicit and document scope, business requirements, and use case scenarios for the effective collaboration with delivery partners.
- Ability to work in team environment with collaboration across multiple functional areas.
- Ability to develop rapport and credibility with key stakeholders.
- Excellent judgment, problem solving, and analytical skills as well as strong planning and execution skills.
- Proficient in both oral and written communication.
- Expert in business process modeling tools including MSVisio.
- Quality Assurance experience is preferred
- Highly organized and works effectively with an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
You demonstrate these behaviors:
Building collaborative relationships: The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside of the organization who can provide information, assistance and support.
Diagnostic information gathering: Identifying the information needed to clarify a situation, seeking that information from appropriate sources, and using skillful questioning to draw out the information when others are reluctant to disclose it.
Initiative: Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked to or required by the situation.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life