Job Description Summary
Responsible for documenting business, functional and data requirements for regulatory reporting/CCAR projects. Collaborate with technology partners to establish a methodology to build Y14M and Y14Q schedules for CCAR. Provide CCAR / Stress testing functional guidance to IT teams on the reporting structure. Develop schedules and corresponding functional/data requirements for subsequent implementation/execution phase. Integrate with Data Governance Metadata, Lineage, Data Quality, Data Provisioning etc. teams to provide guidance on regulatory requirements for CCAR submission.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for relaying information to the Technology team in easily understood terms for both technology and business.
- Liaise with the business, development team and technology on an ongoing basis. Responsible for effective communication to all business partners and users to ensure that critical strategic decisions are vetted and well thought out prior to implementation.
- Evaluate data gathered from multiple servicing and other source systems reconcile differences, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to understand and distinguish optional user requests from what is required.
- Conduct user acceptance testing as it relates to the technology solutions.
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers.
- Advises and leads in the planning and implementation of projects and strategic initiatives for the business unit/department.
- Drives business team members to define business needs through utilization of effective elicitation techniques.
- Evaluates data gathered from multiple sources, reconciles differences, and ensures consistent approaches, data interpretation, and results measurements are employed.
Other Job Duties
- Primary liaison with business partners, development team and technology. Acts as the "Subject Matter Expert" (SME) and provides business knowledge as needed.
- Identifies, integrates, and manages requiredinternal and external resources to provide business solutions for groups most complex business issues, while able to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously. Develops and implements detailed project plan.
- Will form part of a project team and will be expected to interact with the team on a daily basis.
- Will report to a manager in the business line.
- Initiates the design and implementation of the operational and technical aspects of the project plans and develops and supports programming requests to meet project goals through discussion with project stakeholders.
- Oversees test and project task development and implementation.
- Evaluates and provides written and verbal updates on project status.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Typically viewed as a specialist within discipline.
- May have broad knowledge of project management.
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree Finance
- Field of Experience – Job-specific knowledge requirements An ideal candidate will have-.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Some experience in retail and wholesale banking and a working knowledge of Bank's loan products.
- Very good understanding of software delivery lifecycle with focus on requirement management and business analysis.
- Experience in process mapping / process flows / process modeling required.
- Strong attention to detail and experience in representing complex issues based on comprehensive analysis in a holistic and understandable manner.
- Prior experienceworking with large implementation projects.
- Must have solid organizational skills, with the ability to handle complex projects in a multi-tasking environment and meet deadlines with quality results.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts..