- Identifies, researches, analyzes and writes business requirements to insure client and market needs are met.
- This includes working closely with clients and internal departments to clearly understand and address business problems and issues.
- Responsible for delivery of projects to the client and/or internal organizations.
- This includes completion and approval of testing, user documentation, and blended learning plans. Insures business and system development methodologies are followed and continuously improved.
- This includes insuring clients and other departments actively participate in appropriate phases of the process, such as requirements definition and quality inspection of design documents.
- Position requires accurate and timely data delivery to internal customer base - business and senior managers/directors)
- Reporting accuracy is of vital importance to our customer's business decisions.
- 4-year Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years Project Tracking experience
- Experience with PC's
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills; strong customer orientation.
- Project Management
- Process Management
- Measurement of Effectiveness
- Business Assessment
- Requirements Analysis
- Quantitative Research
- Knowledge of Product Line